viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: TERRENCE J. DUFFY

Terry Duffy was born in Oxford, England, on 18th June 1958. He is married with a Spanish woman, is father of two children and lives in Jerez de la Frontera from 2000.
As an ex semi-professional cricketer, we are here today to interview him:

-JONATHAN: Nice to meet you, Terry.

-TERRY: Thank you, nice to meet you too.

-J.: When did you start playing cricket?

-T.: At school, but to be honest, we used to play in the streets when we were 4 or 5 years old. And then, in the school, I was chosen to play for my school Cricket teams until I left school at sixteen.

-J.: What happened next?

-T.: I joined the Royal Navy and within a few months I was playing for HMS Dolphin and two years later our team had won the Royal Navy Championship for cricket.

-J.: Obviously, you enjoyed playing this game. Did you continue playing?

-T.: Subsequently, I left the Navy and then, I joined Horsepath Cricket Club, in Oxfordshire, that it was a semi-professional team. And for a number of years, we were quite sucessful.
Due to work commitments, I could no longer continue as my work requirements changed a lot.

-J.: That was a pity! But it was good while it lasted.
Thank you very much for your time and for sharing your experience in cricket with us.


by
Jonathan Gómez Calle


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario